Standing at the End of the World

Uber 's theme this month is end of the world and that makes me happy because one of my all time favorite movie genres is science fi...


Uber's theme this month is end of the world and that makes me happy because one of my all time favorite movie genres is science fiction post apocalyptic futuristic dystopias. I have done some much grungier apocalyptic looks but I wanted to do sexy and sultry end of the world because these  new Eudora 3D Ragnarok Clogs and wasabi pills freya hair are so amazing. 


Look at the amazing detail of these Eudora 3D clogs! The textures and mesh build are amazing. They also come in color packs that you can change via HUD and the parts like the metal are also fully customizeable. 


My jeans are by Cargo called Runway Jeans and I absolutely love how they fit from the rear to the waist to the cuffs. These have become one of my favorite pairs of jeans. You can find them in three denim colors in the main Cargo store. 

My sexy see-through top is new by Sassy! at the current round of Lubbly Jubblies. I am wearing it as an applier to my slink physique mesh body. 

A slightly NSFW picture, credits, and links are after the cut.






Top: ~Sassy!~ Cherished v2 - black w/slink physique applier @ Lubbly Jubblies
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Freya Mesh Hair - Rye @ Uber September
Jeans: CARGO // Runway Jeans // Black // Female // Teleport
Shoes: Eudora 3D Ragnarok Clogs @ Uber September
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer Bridget's Faith Heart
Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4, Hands (casual), Feet (medium)
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica
Windlight: Kirsten's Post-Apocalyptic Grunge (Download)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!