Blurple Goddess

Blurple. Best. Color. Name. Ever! I needed some blurple in my life. There are only a few more shopping days left of the huge collabor88...


Blurple. Best. Color. Name. Ever! I needed some blurple in my life. There are only a few more shopping days left of the huge collabor88 August Birthday round. I found my katat0nik dress and maxi gossamer jewelry there this month. 


My gorgeous shiny shoes are new by L.Warwick at the La Metallique Fair (until Sep. 8th). You can find these slink high feet add on shoes in 10 beautiful colors at the event. 


Slink Physique, Hands, and high Feet
Eyeshadow: Shakeup! Cosmetics - Danielle [em112]
(Yummy) Butterfly Daisys - Purple
(Yummy) Single Butterfly  - Blue
(Yummy) Single Butterfly  - Purple
*katat0nik* (blurple/average) Goddess Dress @coll88 August
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Athena - E2 @coll88 August
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Athena's Collar Necklace @coll88 August
TRUTH HAIR Malibu 2
[L.Warwick] Cordelia -Platform Heels- Grape Steel @ La Metallique Fair
Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!