Teacher Tired

If you look back in the history of my blog, this time of year is always slower for me in second life. I am a teacher and the last few w...


If you look back in the history of my blog, this time of year is always slower for me in second life. I am a teacher and the last few weeks have been spent getting ready for a new school year. I can't play SL as much in August and September. It is just the way it is; every year. I try to post a little bit, but I definitely can't keep up with my normal pace or all my blogging responsibilities during this time of the year. I often work all day until midnight and come home exhausted. Once the year gets going and my schedule is set, I will be back to my normal addicted to SL self.

So I think I have all my school supplies and my school uniforms. 

This is a hard job. You have to be able to laugh at yourself to survive!



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!