Afternoon Tea Party

     It was definitely time that I play with a few more of my Arcade goodies. We are about half way through March Arcade. I am showing...


     It was definitely time that I play with a few more of my Arcade goodies. We are about half way through March Arcade. I am showing you the complete (except Rare 2) erratic set and the rare Boogers tea party table and a few of the bears. I needed all of the bears and have the whole set but I just chose to show a few of them joining me in a tea party in this post. The Ingenue shoes at Arcade were the perfect compliment to this 20's nostalgic erratic outfit which I adore. It comes with a HUD and the dress changes colors too. 


    Look at this adorable bear tea party! I just adore this set. It is my favorite Booger bear set by far. I can't get over how cute they are with the little tea cups in their hands and hats on their heads. 


     Here is a closer view of the erratic tea set with a little bit of depth of field. I keep playing with DoF and am not sure if I am getting better or not. It looks pretty cool to me though. You can find the erratic and Boogers sets at Arcade until the end of March. 



Hat: 06.erratic / aea - sybil - cloche hat @ Arcade March 2015
Gloves: erratic / aea - cora - gloves  @ Arcade March 2015
Necklace: erratic / aea - edith - pearl necklace @ Arcade March 2015
Dress: erratic / aea - mary - vintage day dress RARE  @ Arcade March 2015
Earrings: erratic / aea - rose - pearl earrings @ Arcade March 2015
Shoes: Ingenue :: Louise Heels (Slink) :: Creme @ Arcade March 2015
Hair: [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - Marilyn
Skin: Izzie's - Romy Skin natural BLB @ Skin Fair 2015
Pose 1: The Muse Poses Astralia 6
Pose 2: Purple Poses Miranda 4

Furniture and Decor:
Erratic An English Afternoon (full set) @ Arcade March 2015
Boogers Bearton Abbey (various bears and Rare Tea Party Table)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!