Nurse Betty

     According to the katat0nik designer, this is a waitress outfit. I get that, but I just see nurse- especially in this white versio...


     According to the katat0nik designer, this is a waitress outfit. I get that, but I just see nurse- especially in this white version with red trim called Horney. You have to love the names of these outfits! So whether you are going with waitress or nurse, I think this could fit into several roles with ease. This outfit is fitted to Slink Physique and I love that because I can wear my curvy shape with mesh. You can find the outfit at collabor88 and the shoes at Kawaii Project


   These katat0nik Wingtip Pumps are so great! I had to fatpack them. I thought the fatpack was a great deal too. I am also really loving all the furniture at collabor88 this round, like this Trompe Loeil chair. 

Can I take your temperature? You seem warm!



Dress: *katat0nik* (Horney 2.2) Waitress Dress (Slink fitmesh) @collabor88 March
Headband: *katat0nik* (Horney) Waitress Headband @collabor88 March
Shoes: *katat0nik* (red/Slink) Wingtip Pumps @ Kawaii Project
Hair: .ploom. Lula
Attached: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid V2, Hands Casual, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Chair: Trompe Loeil - Audrey's Chair Chevron  @collabor88 March
Couch: [ARIA] Luana linen sofa
Pose 3: Everglow Girls 599

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!