Friday

     New Magika hair, Eudora 3D shoes, and stunning Mandala jewelry are making my day! You can find the latter two at the new round o...


     New Magika hair, Eudora 3D shoes, and stunning Mandala jewelry are making my day! You can find the latter two at the new round of uber that opened two days ago. This is kind of just a LOTD post because I really love all of these items and how they go together as well. 


     I love this jewelry set so much that I fatpacked it. I did want to mention that it does not come with earrings and so I made copies of the rings and put them on my ears! 



Jewelry: [MANDALA]Princess-dogtag(Antique) Set *NEW* @ uber
Jeans: Blueberry - Flare Jeans - V1 - Slink - Dark Blue
Top: Blueberry - Tank Top - Slink - Beige
Shoes: Eudora 3D Kiania Heels *NEW* @ uber
Hair: Magika Friday *NEW*
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High  V2.0
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2- Casual
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.1
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) - Jamaica 07
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Blue
Poses: Flash Friendly Poses

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!