Boho Babe

     I am loving this round of uber . I can't think of a better theme for the start of spring- bohemian. You can find my Eudora 3D ...


     I am loving this round of uber. I can't think of a better theme for the start of spring- bohemian. You can find my Eudora 3D wedges, Pixicat top, and Blueberry shorts at uber this month. My hair is brand new from ploom at the new round of We <3 Roleplay and I adore it. You need to go try a demo. My necklace is new by Cae at this month's faMESHed.

     As you can see, I am still having super fun with Arcade goodies. My Mish Mish Pug shoulder pal is so adorable and might be one of my very favorite things from this round of Arcade. I just love this little guy. I am playing on playground equipment by epia and I have to say that I have not played this machine yet. However, after playing on the items I really might have to rectify that. I have no idea where I will put a playground, but it is SL after all I still think I need one. I am visiting Frisland which has recently updated to Spring, yay! You should go hang out and see the pretty sim and play on the playground. 





*MishMish* Pugs Love TV - Pug Peekaboo (shoulder) @ Arcade March
Top: -Pixicat- Bohemian.Top - Pink @ uber
Hair: .ploom. Bron @ We <3 Roleplay
Shorts: Blueberry - Ripped Denim Shorts - Belted - Maitreya @ uber
Jewelry: Cae :: Sinuous :: Set @ faMESHed March
Shoes: Eudora 3D Reverie Wedges @ uber 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Attachments: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High and Hands Casual
Skin: Glam Affair - December skin - Jamaica 02
Eyeshadow: Adam n Eve Eyeshadow Tide
(epia) - Pyramid Net @ Arcade March
Pose 1 and 2: Everglow Comfy 8 and Eternal Dream Stylish 6
Picture Place: Frisland


{what next} Adventure Playground Swingset - Rustic Natural

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!