Addams Zara

      What was your Epiphany haul like this round? I got so many goodies! I blogged a few already, but I finally got around to opening ...



      What was your Epiphany haul like this round? I got so many goodies! I blogged a few already, but I finally got around to opening all my pretties. Hiram got me this Rare Addams set that is at the event. I think its hot! I also got quite a few other Rares that I really wanted as well. I love gacha and my addiction does not seem to be wavering. I have all my extras up in my Marketplace store. I have always had great luck selling and buying needed gacha items on MP. I buy and play way more gacha because I can sell my duplicates. If I was not able to do so, I am pretty sure I would have stopped pulling long ago. This round of Epiphany ends February 15th.



#17 - Addams - Zara Pants Without Fringes - Maitreya RARE@ Epiphany
#25 - Addams - Zara Top - Maitreya RARE@ Epiphany
#36 - Addams - Zara Bracelet - Maitreya @ Epiphany
#44 - Addams - Zara Necklace - Maitreya @ Epiphany
/Wasabi Pills/ Nyssa Mesh Hair - A
CATWA Destiny
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
League Ella Pale
Purple Poses Anita 2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!