Valentine Cards

        Nantra is at Gacha Garden with the V-cards set. I love this wry humor pose set! There are 8 poses with props available, 3...




        Nantra is at Gacha Garden with the V-cards set. I love this wry humor pose set! There are 8 poses with props available, 3 Rare and 5 commons. As the sign above says, I hope your Valentine's disgusts all your single friends! I am also wearing the new Cae charm bracelet that is also new at Gacha Garden. The Lovestruck bracelet has 10 charms, 1 Rare and 9 commons, available. Good Luck and may the gacha gods be with you!



        I am wearing the new Just Because dress that was just released at Uber. This dress is a collaboration between the designer, Annie Melson, and her RL 15 year old daughter. That was especially cool to me because I have a 14 year old daughter in RL and I can relate to how much fun making this together must have been! I often have my daughter look at my outfits/ lighting/ etc and help me decide on parts of my outfit or lighting. I like sharing my art with her and I can just imagine that Annie enjoys sharing her art with her daughter too. On another note, this glittery dress is adorable and I paired it with the Reign Glitteratii heels- they go so well together. 



        Do you like surprises? I really don't love them. I would just rather tell someone exactly what I really want. I mean that is why parent's long ago created the idea of the "Santa List," am I right? I think that whole concept should just continue and we should make our significant others Christmas, V-day, Birthday, etc Wish lists! I prefer it that way personally, lol. How about you? Are you hoping for a surprise this V-day or would you rather just let your SO know exactly what you want? Let me know in the comments!

Here is a front view of Hiram and my outfits in this post. This would be a perfect V-day date look for him and her!!







On Kirsten: 
Dress: Just Because Aurora Dress - FatPack - Lara @ Uber
Left Bracelet: Cae :: Lovestruck @ Gacha Garden
Earrings: Cae :: Intima/ Teleport
Right Bracelet: Cae :: Sweetheart/ Teleport
Necklace: Cae :: Tender/ Teleport
Shoes: REIGN.- Glitteratii Heels/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: Class Act/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya/ Teleport

On Hiram: 
Head: CATWA  Jackson
Hair: Exile::Better Days
Body: Slink Physique MALE
Shoes: [Deadwool] Monk shoes - rigged for Slink - black
Jacket: [Deadwool] Peak suit (wool) - jacket - grey
Pants: [Deadwool] Peak suit (wool) - trousers (slink length) - grey
[Deadwool] Peak suit - club add-on
Skin: L'Etre Homme - Dave  Skin [Golden tone]

Pose Props: {NANTRA} V-cards 7(Rare), 4, 8 @ Gacha Garden


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!