Cutieberry

        Blueberry just released the Cutieberry set, which is the most gorgeous crotchet sweater I have ever seen inside SL. It is pa...



       Blueberry just released the Cutieberry set, which is the most gorgeous crotchet sweater I have ever seen inside SL. It is paired with either a simple cotton undershirt or dress. I am wearing the undershirt so that I can pair the top with jeans. You have to see this design in SL to really get an idea of how amazing this sweater texture really is. I am also wearing the other new hair just released by Truth at Uber. The Jojo hair comes with or without this cute hat. 







Top: Blueberry - The Cutieberry - Cardigan & Top (Loose)/ Teleport
Jeans: Blueberry - Tali - Maitreya/ Teleport
Hair: TRUTH  JoJo [+Hat] @ Uber
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shoes: REIGN.- Monetti Heels/ Teleport
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!