Cool Beans

        I am wearing new N-core heels with spikes all over them that are new at Kustom 9 . My Doe hair is new at Whimsical . This i...



        I am wearing new N-core heels with spikes all over them that are new at Kustom 9. My Doe hair is new at Whimsical. This is a multiple banded pony tail with lots of whispys and cute bangs. My Kaithleen's dress is new and it was released at the last round of Cosmopolitan. If you missed it there, you can now find it in the main Kaithleen's store. 
        I was exploring around and found this derelict, post-apocalyptic new sim, The Fallen City. I enjoy taking fashion shots in interesting backgrounds and this is one of my favorite genres. The juxtaposition of gorgeous and put-together next to overgrown and neglected is intriguing to me. I found this coffee shop, aptly named Cool Beans, and thought it was cute- in it's own overgrown way, lol. 








Dress: Kaithleen's Buttoned Tape Dress - Black Maitreya/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Arely (solid) - Fatpack @ Whimsical
Shoes: N-core ZOE  @ Kustom 9
Bracelet Left: Cae :: Spiked :: Cuff
Bracelet Right: Pomposity - Studded Bangle
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer- Jewelled Skull and Heart - SILVER + BLK DIAMOND
Head: CATWA  Destiny 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Skin: Glam Affair - Zoella Applier ( Catwa ) America 01  @ Tres Chic
Poses: Purple Poses- Miranda



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!