Dark Room

        Doe is at Sanarae with this hair with a "cappello romano" style hat. I paired it with a dress (and shoes you can'...



        Doe is at Sanarae with this hair with a "cappello romano" style hat. I paired it with a dress (and shoes you can't see) from Reign. My tie is Ravenclaw colors. #ravenclaw My daughter walked by my computer as I was editing this picture and said, "mom it is not the spooky season anymore" and I said "I am always spooky!"


Hair: Doe: Dark Room @ Sanarae
Outfit: REIGN.- ROBICHAUX UNIFORM/ Teleport
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Dazzle Me Haunted/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: GingerFish Pose - Nightbird
Background: Astralia - Horrorfest backdrops (Murder Telling) RARE

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!