Save A Lolipop

        I have some super sexy, slightly X rated items on today. N-core is at Kinky Monthly with these sky high stilettos that have a...




        I have some super sexy, slightly X rated items on today. N-core is at Kinky Monthly with these sky high stilettos that have an optional strapped on vibrator and condom option so you are ready for any... situation *wink*. Kaithleen's released this risque lingerie set that barely covers the important parts and even comes with tassels. This was released at a recent event, but I missed blogging it during that event. I really think it is super hot though and you can find it at the main Kaithleen's store. Exile released two new hairstyles at the new round of Collabor88. I am showing the sexy, wavy Layla.

Lingerie: Kaithleen's X-rated Lingerie/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: Layla @ Collabor88
Shoes: N-core AMBER @ Kinky Monthly
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - City Life
Pose: FOXCITY. GSits VOL1-5 (For high feet)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!