Tannenbaum 2018

        Tannenbaum is a yearly festival that focuses on holiday items and I always love this time of year. I am wearing three new items...



        Tannenbaum is a yearly festival that focuses on holiday items and I always love this time of year. I am wearing three new items that you can find exclusively at Tannenbaum: Doe's hair, Decoy's coat, and Eudora 3D's boots. I also stocked up on holiday decorations like this lighted arch from Balaclava that I used to cover my walkway. I am working hard on my new winter themed house and this is a little sneak peak.





Coat: Decoy - Belle Peacoat @ Tannenbaum
Hair: Doe: Galina @ Tannenbaum
Boots: Eudora 3D Brighton Boots @ Tannenbaum
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Pose: Secret Poses - Xmas & Marley
BALACLAVA!! Light Arch @ Tannenbaum


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!