Just For You

        I love dark plum in the fall. It is one of my favorite fall colors. Of course when you buy Gos shoes you get a whole HUD full o...




        I love dark plum in the fall. It is one of my favorite fall colors. Of course when you buy Gos shoes you get a whole HUD full of colors. This color is in the Blueberry color HUD. These new Gos shoes were just released at this round of Uber. Wasabi released this high ponytail at faMESHed X. My new metallic bracelets were just released by Kunglers at the new round of Cosmopolitan that starts today.

        Have you done a hunt recently? I used to do them all the time earlier in my SL, but I rarely do them now. One hunt that I always look for are the ones by Ricielli. They are always amazing quality for only 15L each and they are always really easy to find- no real looking is required. They just started a new hunt and their hunts are usually in the store for a little while. My outfit can be found in this Ricielli hunt.






Shoes: [Gos] Khloe Platforms @ Uber
Hair: Wasabi // Samantha Mesh Hair @ faMESHed X/ Teleport 
Bracelets: Kunglers - Duda bracelets- Silver @ Cosmopolitan
Earrings: Kunglers Cintia earrings - Grape/ Teleport
Shorts: Ricielli - Tulia Bottom (M. Lara) Grape *15L Hunt*
Top: Ricielli - Tulia Top (M. Lara) Grape *15L Hunt*
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Foxcity Lolita 2M
Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Ballroom (Pastel Multi Chandelier)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!