Feeling Whimsical

So before I get whimsical I wanted to show you three FREE skins that are available now. 

  • 1)WOW Suraya, 1500 Group Members free gift, group is free to join, check past notices
  • 2) Modish Chepe Sunkiss June Group Gift, group is free to join for now, check past notices
  • 3) AlVulo Baba 2 Natural Reddish group gift, group is free to join, go to sim and click board
  • Hair in all 3 elikatira Memoir, blonde7, brown 4, red 5

Ok, now for my whimsical me:
My hair in this outfit is from analog dog. Analog dog and the newer line "point b" are both on sale right now because soon MESH is coming to analog dog. I can't wait to see what Queue Marlowe does with mesh!

Then I got really nutty and decided to REALLY play, lol. For the most part I do straight fashion shots to show you as best as I can how the clothes and skin actually look in second life. If a skin is grey, I don't use crazy windlight and tons of photoshop after effects to make it look good. How you see things on my blog are how they look in game. However I have mad photoshop skills and sometimes I have to play- I decided to cartoon/ posterize myself. Darn I am cute! =)

  • Skin: WOW Suraya, 1500 Group members free gift, group is free to join
  • Shirt: WOW Tube mesh top pink lines (new)
  • Shorts: Leezu Yve Pants plain blue
  • Socks:Robin Sojourner Socks Argyle Robin's Egg Blue
  • Shoes:Detour Mixflip sneakers pink hearts
  • Bangles: Sakro rainbow bangles (TAH #47 Gift)
  • Backpack: Freaky Design Mi Backpack purple (TAH #8 Gift)
  • Hair: Analog Dog pim
  • Ring: Designs by Sebastion 5 band ring (TAH #15 Gift)
  • Necklace: Cute Bytes Koky Necklace MagikSing

Love, Kirsten Corleone


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!


Official Blogger

kirstentacular is proud to be an official blogger for the following great stores or events. See the most recent posts of each store below.


coldLogic Neve

FATE (step, wear, play)

Pink Fuel


Apple May Designs



Eudora 3D


Doe (ploom)







Mesh Body Addicts Fair

Kirsten's flickr

Blog Archive

Kirsten Loves to Sing

Search Kirstentacular


Follow by Email, your email is private and is not known by Kirsten.

Pageviews since March 2012

Kirsten Corleone's SL Fashion