I like to Mesh Around

I almost meshed around too long and missed blogging this hunt. As is, there are only 4 days left to finish the mesh around hunt. Last day- J...

I almost meshed around too long and missed blogging this hunt. As is, there are only 4 days left to finish the mesh around hunt. Last day- June 15th.

Hint and Links

Information and Designer List



Outfit: Geometry Candy Shirt and Precious Ruffle Skirt- mesh around hunt gift #2
Shoes: celoe xylia pump patina
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Ketama Ring and Seahorse Necklace
Skin: League Jen
Hair: wasabi pills Sybille





Outfit: Echo Intonation Mesh Pants, Mezzo Crop Top, and Clutch Purse Floral Pink- mesh around hunt gift #24
Shoes: Gos Desire Ankle Boot Baby Pink- mesh around hunt gift #7
Hair: Alice Project Yolanda- mesh around hunt gift #5
Jewelry: Je Suis Turquoise set
Skin: Belleza Erika

I love this dress. I blogged it in blue, here. I was excited to get it in this bright coral pink color, but even though I have a bizillion pink shoes- I could not find the right ones to go with this dress. So my picture developed as you see below, lol.




Dress: bilo Salma Petal- mesh around hunt gift #25
Hair: elikatira Rumor
Jewelry: shiny things Glass Squares Set- pink

So that is my favorites from the first half of the hunt, there are still gifts 26-63 that I have not even opened yet. I am sure there are a lot more goodies waiting for me (and you) from the Mesh Around Hunt.

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!