Desert Oasis

 Well I had not taken a picture in this skybox yet and since its been on every other blog in SL, I was feeling left out, lol. No, reall...


 Well I had not taken a picture in this skybox yet and since its been on every other blog in SL, I was feeling left out, lol. No, really this place is beautiful and I just like beautiful things. I already showcased three items from this round of collabor88 and this post contains 3 more. I think this might be one of my favorite rounds, there are so many great items. I think there are too many fashion events and its hard to keep track of them all and I would love some new releases at main stores more often, but collabor88 is one that I love and look forward to every month. I think its an example of one done well and runs for a whole month, another nice feature. Today my focus is this skybox, these amazing rings, and very wearable pants.

   

Skybox: Barnesworth Anubis-marrakesh oasis (107 land impact) @ collabor88 November
Rings: (Yummy) Boho Ring Set - Maroon and Turquoise @ collabor88 November
Pants: *BOOM* Threadbare Manchesters (Mud) @ collabor88 November
Shirt: Geometry Romantic Aquamarine
Jewelry: Sunshine Designs-Tulula Turquoise  Necklace & Earrings
Shoes: Celoe Xylia Pumps patina
Hair: Truth Cyanne
Skin: Izzie's Faith
Poses: Everglow

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!