Date Night

      I found some sexy new things to share with you today, perfect for that hot date you have this weekend. This sweater was another pre...


      I found some sexy new things to share with you today, perfect for that hot date you have this weekend. This sweater was another pressie that I got sent to me yesterday (thank goodness for a guy with great taste!). My first thought was wow- how did I miss this mesh release from Kittie's Lair?! Babette is back and making mesh and I could not be happier! The last thing I saw were those cute mesh denim dresses and 7th street boots. So I went to look at the store today and this sweater is not in her store, or at least I could not find it. It appears that she has some hot sexy mesh items only on marketplace. So go look on marketplace- there is this sweater and another sexy mesh dress too that is not in her main store.

    So anyway- this sweater is called "Busty" and it definitely is that. It has a great shape and even includes some under the tight sweater nipple details that I am not sure I can get in my pics but you can see in game.




      So I needed a sexy mesh skirt to go with this sweater and I found this great one at Happy Undead. This blue color is FREE for group members and the group is FREE to join. This is a really great skirt and it comes in a TON of sizes. The skirt is too short and covers too little to only have the 5 standard sizes, so Happy Undead made the 5 standard sizes and added one more, an XL ,and they also give you three variations of each standard size- small, medium, and large. Basically the waist stayed about the same and the butt and hip area got bigger with each variation size- which was great for me. I needed the small, big, lol. It fit me perfectly! So in total you get 18 sizes of this mesh skirt! You are sure to find one to fit. This skirt comes in a variety of denim fabrics and an array of vinyl/leather colors.



Sweater: *Kittie's Lair* Busty Sweater Plains Black **New, I think, lol**
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt [vinyl azure] **FREE Group Gift**, free to join
Skin: Lara Hurley Katya Tan Doll
Hair: elikatira Memior
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Tarifa
Shoes: N-Core Emporium
Poses: Everglow Girls#534, #596, #599, #556

Now you are all set for your hot date this weekend. Happy Date Night!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!