Leather Love

Payday! AH how I love payday in RL. So the first thing I ran out and bought was the new leather jacket from erratic . It is pricey and ...


Payday! AH how I love payday in RL. So the first thing I ran out and bought was the new leather jacket from erratic. It is pricey and since I had completely run out of lindens I had to wait a week. It is gorgeous and I am so glad I can finally feel the leather. While I was there getting the leather pants seemed like a no-brainer. I don't typically buy things in black. I normally go with colors like pink, purple, blue, red. But I wanted this set in traditional black leather. So much leather, so little time. 


Apple May is having a big skin sale. Her normal base skins are about 600 and now on sale for 200 and her makeup packs are normally about 1300 and on sale for 400 until November 9th. While you are there you can also hunt around all the apples in the store and find two almost free skins inside one of them for only 25L. I am wearing one of them in this post. Pretty cute for about 12L. 


Jacket: erratic / tory - cropped biker jacket / black *NEW MESH*
Pants: erratic / zoey - leather pants / black
Skin: (AMD) Rhylee Deuce 2 (Find the apple for 25L)
Hair: Truth Mindy
Shoes: N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black" 
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer katarina gold set
Belly Chain: Ripe Big 'Ol Medallion Belly Chain
Rings: LaGyo Bonbon Rings Gold

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!