Monday Sn@tch

I do not do well with shopping, styling, shooting, photoshopping, and blogging something when I only have a 4 day window. I tried to ...



I do not do well with shopping, styling, shooting, photoshopping, and blogging something when I only have a 4 day window. I tried to get this post done earlier and failed. I would have liked to show you more of the amazing mesh items I bought, but alas I failed again and one item is what you get. Sn@tch had a 4 day only sale and today is the last day. In fact when I finally get this posted only hours will remain. So if you are lucky enough to head over in the last few hours of this sale, you can pick up mesh items in about 7 colors for around 130L. 


       If you miss the sale though, go take a look at the mesh items at sn@tch anyway. I REALLY love how you only buy one size of the item you want and get it in a BUNCH of colors. This is hands down the coolest way to offer mesh items to customers that I have seen on the grid, imo. I got a bunch of bottoms, pants and skirts, and a few dresses. Of course you can demo everything so you can decide if its "you" and also so you can buy the exact right size- because that matters at sn@tch. You won't get all the standard sizes- you have to buy ONE size. Again- one size and a TON of color varieties of that design. I think its splendid and I deeply enjoyed my mesh shopping spree at Sn@tch! Thank you Ivey =)


Skirt: Sn@tch Miss Sparkle Mesh Mini-Red (black, blue, brown, green, purple, teal, and wine also included)
Shirt: Sn@tch Maniac Wrapped Sweater- black (army, blue, mushroom, purple, red, teal, and wine also included)
Boots: *ATHOR*_Dietrish Nouveau_BLACK- FREE (Group is FREE to join)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria Mesh Hair 
Skin: League Jen Glam
Jewelry: Addiction Joli Set - Mystic Topaz Esctasy
Bracelets: [MANDALA]Pearl Rain Bracelet/Sloe Gin RED
Fingernails: [ Love Soul ] Prim nails *Colors-Square*Red Pack
Poses: Exposeur She's Crafty @Zodiac

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!