Heart of Gold

When I was in Donna Flora recently, I saw this jewelry set: Agata. I am sure it is not new, but everytime I am in Donna Flora I not...



When I was in Donna Flora recently, I saw this jewelry set: Agata. I am sure it is not new, but everytime I am in Donna Flora I notice a set of jewelry that makes me go WOW that I had not previously noticed. I think it is because there is SO much jewelry. So today I am showing you this amazing gold and shiny stone set: Agata.



  



 Shoes: G*Field Flower Pumps Eve Gold
Hair: elikatira Daffodil
Jewelry: Donna Flora Agata Set #1 and #2
Fingernails: Mandala Takara nail gold
Jeans: Ricielli Anna Mesh Jeans
Shirt: Armidi Gisaci Kongo chain shirt
Purse: LUSE - Olympia Leather Clutch Bag black
Skin: Lara Hurley Claudia
Lipstick: Lara Hurley red wine lipgloss (comes with claudia skins)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!