Wonder Woman, Dirty Princess

I had a hard time deciding what I was going to be for Halloween. I wanted a mesh costume this year. I finally found the store- Dirty Pr...


I had a hard time deciding what I was going to be for Halloween. I wanted a mesh costume this year. I finally found the store- Dirty Princess. They have a bunch of mesh costumes. So then my problem became which one- sexy riding hood, alice in wonderland, dorothy, cinderella, ?? etc- the list goes on. I finally decided on Wonder Woman. It is not a full mesh costume though, but I really liked this corset anyway. Everything is mesh except for the booty shorts which are clothing layer. Most of the new costumes are full mesh, however. They are pricey, but you do get a lot of items, including mesh shoes or boots with most of the costumes. So go have a look on their marketplace store, or in world Dirty Princess for a great sexy mesh Halloween costume this year!


Wonder Woman Costume: **DIRTY PRINCESS** Wonder Beauty Princess MESH Corset w/Boots
Skin: League Jen CandyRed
Hair: elikatira Spark


Happy Halloween!

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!