LOTD, N-core sale

The new jackets at Ricielli are pretty. I went there to do the halloween hunt and ended up buying a few things and my favorite was this...


The new jackets at Ricielli are pretty. I went there to do the halloween hunt and ended up buying a few things and my favorite was this jacket. I got some great stuff from the halloween hunt and will be showing that soon too. Ricielli hunts are cool because its not really a hunt- there is no real looking involved. It is just a collection of 20 mesh items that you can get for 15L each, which for mesh is a great bargain! I also went to N-core and grabbed a bunch of the shoes that are only 295L a pair until October 5th. There are some great styles/ colors available so make sure you stop by this week. I got these sexy silver shoes in the sale. 


I get lost in Donna Flora's jewelry department. I can spend hours in there looking at the designs. They are so unique and individual that each piece is like its own work of art. I found this set, Eccentrica, that I thought was gorgeous and looked really cute with my headband that comes with this awesome updo from D!va. I actually had a little help from a friend too. I told him- "I want something that has big square diamonds, round black pearls, and the necklace needs to be long and hang between my breasts." He found it before I did. Chris, Thank you for helping me jewelry shop. 

Jacket: Ricielli mesh Trench Jacket medium gray
Pants: One Bad Pixel Cigarette Pants Navy
Bra: Phoenix Rising Endeavor Royal Blue
Shoes: N-Core Triumph Silver (on sale- 295L till 10/5)
Jewelry: Donna Flora Eccentrica Set
Hair: D!va Manon Type A

Love, Kirsten Corleone


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!