My Favorite Colors!

Pink, purple, and turquoise are my three favorite colors- so this new sweater at October faMESHed was a must have for me. I really love...


Pink, purple, and turquoise are my three favorite colors- so this new sweater at October faMESHed was a must have for me. I really love the design though and a few more colors will probably find their way into my closet. This is my first sweater purchase of the season- Yeah fall! I also had to have the Maxi jewelry set. It is also 14 color change via a HUD which makes it really versatile. I needed piggy tails- cute! My three favorite colors wrapped up in my three favorite finds at October faMESHed made a great shopping day for me. 


Sweater: erratic / cory - oversized sweater / color block 3 @ October faMESHed
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Valencia Set @ October faMESHed
Hair: Wasabi Pills Izumi @ October faMESHed
Shoes: Hucci Kayla pump wild pink
Skirt: Miel Jersey Skirt bright


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!