Energy Club Gifts!

Energy Club is a new club on the grid and they are celebrating their opening by giving us a bunch of free gifts. I am only showing y...


Energy Club is a new club on the grid and they are celebrating their opening by giving us a bunch of free gifts. I am only showing you a handful in these pictures and these are gifts from great stores. I was wondering how a dance club got names like: Belleza, Hucci, Maxi Gossamer, CnS poses, Cynful, and Blacklace to make special free items for their club opening. That alone makes me want to go visit the club! For girls there are literally about 30 great items for free at Energy Club and for guys a few things too. I am not sure how long the free gifts will be out so head on over and join the Energy Club for 0L and get your free stuffs. 

On Kirsten:
Dress: DeeTaleZ Wild animals mint (FREE GIFT)
Shoes: ..::Energie::..  Energy Opening Gift Female (FREE GIFT)
Skin: -Belleza- Shyla Med Energy 3.0 Gift (FREE GIFT)
Tattoo: Xpress Urself Tattoo - Wolf Energy Gift (FREE GIFT)
Armband: Puncture spun metal armband (FREE GIFT)
Jewelry:Maxi Gossamer Pink south sea pearl set (FREE GIFT)
Hair:Truth Siri w/roots

On Bo:
Shirt: [ SAKIDE ] Boss Shirts (FREE GIFT)
Sunglasses: Legal Insanity Accessories - Energy 3.0 Sunglasses (FREE GIFT)
Shoes: ..:: Energie ::.  Jump-up Energy SneakersBag (FREE GIFT)
Hair: Redgrave Tyler Dark
Jeans: **SIP MEN** 369 Jeans Blue (no longer sold)

Couple Poses:
Above: CnS e-motion - Rock the Party (FREE GIFT)
Below: {pose maniacs} Energy Gift <3 (FREE GIFT)


There are three free skins in the giveaway items and I am showing you two below. I also have an "instant tan" tattoo layer on in all my pictures because the skin tone was a bit too light for me. I like to be a tan blonde (Florida girl). The other skin is a very dark tone skin from Akeruka and I just don't have the hair needed to show you- it would not look ok as a blonde. =)

Below on the left is -Belleza- Shyla Med Energy 3.0 Gift and on the right is Shine Malena Energy Pale.


So go visit the new club- the build is really nice and grab some gifts too when you visit!

Love, Kirsten and Bo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!