Scary Face Gacha

I am getting into the Halloween mood, how about you? Halloween is one of my favorite holidays in second life. I really enjoy all of the...


I am getting into the Halloween mood, how about you? Halloween is one of my favorite holidays in second life. I really enjoy all of the haunted events and places. The big Gacha event is over until November, but you can get some spooky Halloween theme gacha prizes at the Scary Face Halloween Gacha. I really did not put this "outfit" together- it is just all the stuff I happened to get by chance out of the gacha machines and I think it looks spooktacular, lol. I did not even play things multiple times and I got two RARES! I had a blast getting some Halloween themed items and I think getting them at a Gacha event is a good idea. You only use them once a year and the prices are fairly low at the Gacha- almost everything was 75L or less. Sure lots of the stuff was made from mesh templates, but I think its appropriately priced and therefore I did get a few- like this ghostbuster's top. I was psyched, cause its the design I wanted! Beware, you can't use the alpha that comes with the top cause your middle is missing on the side where there is no shirt to cover, but I found if I went up a size the shirt worked well even when I move. Who you going to call? Ghostbusters!


Items won at the Scary Face Gacha:
Shirt:::EM:: Cut Mesh Gacha Gosth Buster
Necklace: S&C Halloween Necklace- Dracula
Backpack: Epic Kawai Bloody Murder Backpack
Panties: [ SAKIDE ] Slide/Slide 'em off Panties Halloween 2
Leg Warmers: Leri Mills Designs MESH Leg Warmers 10 RARE
Shoes: The Plastik :[P]:-Dusk Pumps-Halloween2012-Joker
Skin: ::Modish:: Converted (B) RARE

Other:
Hair: elikatira Studio
Poses: Focus Poses- Pumpkins @ Fi*Fridays
Windlight Settings: StrawberrySignDotComOnyx


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!