Fetish Friday: Boobies!

Ok so I decided I needed some huge prim boobs. Huge Prim boobs are a fetish item in my eyes and lately there have been a ton of stores/...


Ok so I decided I needed some huge prim boobs. Huge Prim boobs are a fetish item in my eyes and lately there have been a ton of stores/designers making clothes that work with these boobs. I really did not understand how they worked so I had to do some research and figure them out. I comparison shopped and tried both lolas and mused on. I decided on mused. I love my new boobies!! LOVE! They are bouncy and wonderful!!





Boobs: mused Full Breasts v 1.52
Outfit: Lisa Pink [by Jaimie Earst & needful PIXEL
Boots: HOC Industries - Thigh Boots 
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Winged/Smokey Wing
Hair: [elikatira] Thrive 



Kisses and Spankings, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!