Genie in a Bottle

So whats a girl to do when she tries for days to get into the Cinema 2012 event and can't? Laze around in a Genie bottle of course....


So whats a girl to do when she tries for days to get into the Cinema 2012 event and can't? Laze around in a Genie bottle of course. I keep seeing all these great new things on the feeds from Cinema and I can't seem to get into the event. POUT! I decided to visit Collabor 88 October instead and I noticed something that I had not noticed before. Now this is probably not news to most of you because you are more with it than I am, but on the right side of the Collabor 88 building are collabor 88 group freebies. All you have to do is join the group and click. The group is FREE to join. This month the group freebie is made my The Sea Hole and you get this pretty minidress in six different colors. It has been a long time since I wore layers and not mesh, but I enjoyed wearing this dress and actually having MY shape back for a day. I took these pictures in the Trompe Loeil purple Dreamy Genie Bottle that is on display at Collabor 88. It is fabulous! 

Dress: The Sea Hole Cassia Glitter mini Dress - cafe @ Collabor88
Shoes: N-Core Zen brown
Bracelet (R): Earthstones Tarnished gypsey bangles earth/silver
Bracelet (L): Earthstones Inlaid spirit- harvest
Ring: Donna Flora Zsazsa tiger gold
Necklace and Earrings: Je Suis Boheme Set
Hair: Truth Mercedes
Skybox: Trompe Loeil Dreamy Genie Bottle @ Collabor88


Skin: Lara Hurley Katya Natural
Alpha Layer to remove eyelashes (self-made)
Eyeshadow: Cheap Makeup brown
Eyeliner/ Mascara: Boom Express Mascara (two coats)
Lipstick: Ricielli 02/04

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!