faMESHed November

I want so many things at faMESHed November. The three things I had to have first were this new top from The Secret Store , skirt from T...


I want so many things at faMESHed November. The three things I had to have first were this new top from The Secret Store, skirt from Teefy, and Maxi G. jewelry set. I am sure I will be back for more goodies because I like to use all my lindens for the month in the first few days (apparently). =)


Shirt: The Secret Store - Sweet Sheer - Chalk @ faMESHed Nov.
Skirt: Tee*fy Basics HighWaist Short Denim Skirt   Original @ faMESHed Nov.
Jewelry Set: Maxi Gossamer Santa Fe @ faMESHed Nov.
Shoes: Tee*fy Oleander Pointed Flats Classic
Hair: Truth Dawson


Let's take a closer look at this Maxi G. Santa Fe jewelry set. How yummy is this? It would be gorgeous as one color but you can color change all the different pieces and parts into 14 different colors. I think this set is a must have- but then I think that with most of her jewelry. It is hard on my wallet!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!