Cupcakes Anyone?

I know it was not the point of the hunt, but these cupcakes with pink icing and a strawberry are super cute! I found that I could size ...


I know it was not the point of the hunt, but these cupcakes with pink icing and a strawberry are super cute! I found that I could size them as I wanted and I plan on keeping the "box". Love these super cute cupcakes. 


Top: Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#1- Peplum Jacket blue
Skirt: Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#3- Drapped Skirt blue
Shoes: N-core SOUL XtremeHeel II "Oasis" 
Hair: [elikatira] Away - Essentials 
Jewelry: Addiction Daisies Set - Womenstuff Hunt 2012 Gift
Skin: Izzie's Faith w/ dark rose lips and blue eyeshadow




Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Faded
Jacket: Ricielli Mesh - CHARMING hunt item#5 Trench jacket Hot Pink
Hair: >TRUTH< Giada -  light blondes
Skin: Filthy Melody
Jewelry: Donna Flora SPRINGRAIN set
Shoes: Hucci Kayla Pump- wild pink




Another great 15L each item MESH hunt from Ricielli. 

Love, Kirsten Corleone



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!