Comfy Sweaters and Fall Leaves

           Ducknipple newness today. You can find this big comfy sweater, skirt, and shoes with 12 color change options via HUD in th...

     



     Ducknipple newness today. You can find this big comfy sweater, skirt, and shoes with 12 color change options via HUD in the main Ducknipple store. The skirt and shoes even change to two colors (12 each, 24 in all). I suppose its about to be officially fall September 23rd and I am sure in other places you guys are feeling it, but I am a florida girl and the leaves and weather does not really change yet. Due to that, I enjoy fall colors and leaves inside SL. I am starting to look for pretty sims with fall leaves. I am at Frisland today- where you can find the trees changing to fall hues.

     My alterego skin is a FREE hunt gift in The Autuum Effect Hunt. You can search for it in the main alterego store. More information on the official blog. 



Shoes: Ducknipple Mesh: Evening Heels (Slink)/ Teleport
Sweater: Ducknipple Mesh: Illusion Sweater / Teleport
Skirt: Ducknipple Mesh: South Skirt / Teleport
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thalia
Skin: ((alterego)) kalani - caramel [lightbrownbrow_cleavage]/ Teleport
Poses: *Eternal Dream* Autumn Leaves 01 and 02


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!