Cowgirl Cute

       I am a sucker for cute cowgirl inspired fashion. My Attic is full of it with a rustic theme this round. You have to act fast be...


       I am a sucker for cute cowgirl inspired fashion. My Attic is full of it with a rustic theme this round. You have to act fast because My Attic is only here for about a week every two months. These 95L deals will be gone September 30th. My Kaithleen's dress, Cae necklace, and Lumae skin can all be found at My Attic. My adorable rustic friday boots can be found at shiny shabby and they are perfection. Two different designers but the Kaithleen's belt and this color (dirty) of the friday boots are exactly the same leather color. Super cute, cowgirl cute!





Necklace: Cae :: Equestrian :: Necklace @ My Attic September
Boots: fri.day - Rosie.Boots (Dirty) @ shiny shabby
Dress: Kaithleen's Wendy Country Dress - Honey slink @ My Attic September
Attached: Slink Hands, Physique/ TELEPORT
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Blythe
Skin: Lumae :: Niska : 4 - Peach :: Petals {LightBrow} @ My Attic September
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky/ TELEPORT
Poses: Flash Friendly Poses Fenced


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!