It's my 9th Rez Day!

         I am nine years old today in SL! I think that makes me old...maybe even ancient, but man what a great time it has been. Secon...


         I am nine years old today in SL! I think that makes me old...maybe even ancient, but man what a great time it has been. Second Life to me is synonymous with friends, art, and love. All of which enrich my life. It is hard to explain to those that do not participate in SL, but those of us that do understand. Notice I did not say "play." It is not a game. SL is so much more. Thank you everyone that has been in my slife these nine years. I appreciate each and every one of you!





Tiara: .the sugar garden. Tiaras - Regal Rodolite
Hipbelt: Addams // Chain Belt // Slink @ Kustom 9
Jeans: Addams // Lixie Ripped Super Skinny Jean // Slink @ Kustom 9
Top: Blueberry - Laced Crop Shirt / Clean / - Slink - Pixie
Hair: Exile::Take Chances
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Necklace - Bali Gypsy
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Cake: [ keke ] rez-day cake No 9 @ Arcade September
Sash: [Commoner] Pageant Sash / Occasion (It's My Rezz Day!)
Shoes: Livalle [L.Warwick] Revelry -Platform Heels- Pink Leather
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #3 (blondebrow @ Arcade September
Pose: NanTra  KK4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy Rezzday Kirsten - and thank you for all the nice fashion tipps you gave me in the last years. Kisses - Ralna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!