Apricot

       Apricot! Apricot! Apricot! I have been longing for a version of this skin tone to be officially released for a long time becau...


       Apricot! Apricot! Apricot! I have been longing for a version of this skin tone to be officially released for a long time because it is my FAVORITE Pink Fuel skin tone. I love it so very much! I wore a not released version of Sora in Apricot for my wedding, but because it was not available to purchase I did not blog with it (even though I adore it and Apricot). So now I can wear Apricot  in my blog posts because you can get this new skin, Morgana, at the current round of Arcade Gacha. I am so totally excited about this skin. I have so far pulled Makeup 2, 4, and 5 in the blonde eyebrows. I need all of the blonde ones- including the rare- so you will be able to find other eyebrow colors at my Arcade yard sale, Kirsten's Gacha Garden, because I plan on pulling until I get the entire set.  This skin is GORGEOUS! 

     IKON has new eyes, Triumph. I am wearing the color Sky in this post. As usual they are bright and realistic and my favorite eyes on the grid. You can find IKON Triumph at Shiny Shabby

     My Cae jewelry set is new at faMESHed this month. The necklace has four strands that you can choose to show or hide via HUD. 


     I am wearing new fitmesh lingerie from Erratic. This set is made specifically for Maitreya Lara and it fits very well. I needed a few alphas for the corset, but the Maitreya alpha cuts work perfectly with the corset. This set is beautiful, although it is transparent and shows a bit more than I can show on my blog and keep it PG. I really love the back of this set that you can see in the above picture. The corset laces are so well done. I posted a NSFW picture on my flickr however to show the front of this lingerie set in close detail. You can find this lingerie set as a new release in the main Erratic store. For now, I got creative with angles and pose and made one more picture of the lingerie.






Jewelry: Cae :: Transcend :: Set @ faMESHed September
Corset: erratic / alexis - corset / pink (maitreya)/ Teleport
Bra: erratic / giselle - lingerie - bra / pink (maitreya) Teleport
Panty: erratic / giselle - lingerie - panty / pink (maitreya) Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair 1: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Laying - Blonds @ Arcade September
Hair 2: Exile::Quiet Afterthought (L)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #4 (blondebrow) @ Arcade September
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky @ shiny shabby
Pose 1: exposeur Centerfold 3
Pose 3: Focus Poses on the floor 4
Couch: MudHoney Nola Chaise Pink RARE @ Arcade September


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!