Quinn

      I have had a super busy labor day weekend in RL so I am tired. I have a cute, casual outfit on today which is ready for fall. I s...


      I have had a super busy labor day weekend in RL so I am tired. I have a cute, casual outfit on today which is ready for fall. I suppose people are starting to have fall weather. As a Florida girl myself, I don't see too much of a season change but I enjoy changing them in decor and outfits inside SL. I normally type more, but as I said I am tired so credits are below. Have a great night!


Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Owlie - Snow @ Arcade September
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia Jeans - Regular - Maitreya
Shoes: Ducknipple Mesh: Pipster Sneakers (Slink)/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Spirit @ uber
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Top: Apple May Designs Quinn Sweatshirt *Female*- Black @ chapter 4
Earrings: [Miseria] Guitar Pick Earrings - Black Heart
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #2 (blondebrow) @ Arcade September
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Sky @ shiny shabby
Pose: Eternal Dream Random 2

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!