Bastet

      Arcade has quite a bit of fashion that really can't be missed. The Pixicat fitmesh dresses and jackets are wonderful and ...



      Arcade has quite a bit of fashion that really can't be missed. The Pixicat fitmesh dresses and jackets are wonderful and fit my mesh body well. My Rowne coral purse compliments the jacket color well. My Exile hair comes with this short version and also a longer hairstyle- both included in your pull. As you already know, I am in love with the new Pink Fuel skin in Apricot tone and I GOT THE RARE! I pulled it too. I love pulling rares; it is such a high! The rare is a really pretty pink glossy lip that is the glittery icing on the cake to my outfit. Good luck with your own Arcade pulls!



Dress: Pixicat- Bastet.Dress - Black (Maitreya) @ Arcade September
Jacket: Pixicat- Bastet.Jacket - Pink (Maitreya) @ Arcade September
Hair: Exile::Spice @ Arcade September
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Purse: Rowne.A.u Dix Leather Bag - Coral @ Arcade September
Shoes: [Gos] Skull Chain Sandals - Marsala - [Slink] (Free group gift)
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #1 (blondebrow) RARE @ Arcade September


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!