Slink Updates and New

          Siddean Munro , owner of Slink , must have been taking her vitamins this month! There have been so many updates and new items...


          Siddean Munro, owner of Slink, must have been taking her vitamins this month! There have been so many updates and new items from Slink! I count four big newsworthy items this month alone.
         I blogged about the release of Slink Physique Male which is a wonderful option for the men in your lives, ladies. More and more skinners are making appliers and I know we will see fitmesh coming from multiple designers for the body too (and I can't wait!). You can count on seeing it on this blog worn by my partner, Hiram. 


        Next,  the super sexy thigh high boots got updated with Physique fitmesh sizes and those have always  been some of my favorite boots. I really could not wear them with my mesh bodies, but now they fit my Physique perfectly (yay!). The boots were made before standard sizes and Siddean said she also plans to add standard sizes to the boots too as well as the already released fitmesh size. 
        Then the Physique mesh body was updated to be compatible with Omega- which greatly increases the appliers, skins, clothes, and tattoos, that will now work with Physique. 


        Finally, these oxford shoes with socks were released this week as well. The socks are fitmesh and fit my Physique perfectly and the oxford shoes are super cute. The combo is divine. 
         If you have still have not gotten a mesh body, now is the perfect time to go pick up a Slink Physique (male or female). These boots and shoes that will only work with this body would be enough to make me run and get it. Even if you have a different mesh body, Slink Physique is only 1250L which is a steal, imo, and you should add this mesh body to your inventory for sure. Of course if you own any of these slink items already, simply go to the store and hit the re-delivery terminal for your updated copy. 
       I also want to mention that all of my poses are by NanTra in a pose pack with mesh props called Illegally Blonde. This pose pack is inspired by the Legally Blonde movies, which I adore. Today only, you can still get this pose pack for 95L at My Attic. After the event it will go to the main Nantra store at regular store prices. 



Outfit 1: Ducknipple Mesh: Centrum Set (Fitted) *NEW*/ Teleport
Top 2: Addams // Barbara Turtleneck // Slink @ uber September
Skirt 2: Happy Undead Mini Skirt (*Slink Physique)- Vinyl Black
Jewelry 1: EarthStones Stone Donut Set - Tigers Eye/Brown
Necklace 2: (Kunglers Extra) Arara necklace - Silver
Hair: Exile::West Coast
Attached: Slink Hands, Physique/ Teleport
Shoes 1: Slink Oxford Heels with Socks (Physique) - Brown/ Teleport
Boots 2: Slink Tall Thigh Boots (Physique) - Pink/ Teleport
Skin 1: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #1 (blondebrow) RARE
Skin 2: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #3 (blondebrow)
Poses with Props: Nantra Illegally Blonde @ My Attic 



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!