Fall Leaves

The leaves are changing all over the place and I know that because I see it in pictures and on TV, but I live in Florida and we don'...


The leaves are changing all over the place and I know that because I see it in pictures and on TV, but I live in Florida and we don't have a lot of trees that have leaves that change. That is why I really enjoy fall leaves and trees in second life since I don't have that in real life. My outfit today has a "leaves" theme interwoven in the pieces. My shoes have a really pretty pink and purple leaf pattern on them. They are new by L.Warwick at the Seasons Story. You can find six whimsical pattern wedges at the event. 

L.Warwick Handmade Shoes @ Seasons Story Autumn

My jewelry, Folium, by Cae is new at faMESHed October. I love the leaves! You can change the jewels in four different groups, separately. The set includes a necklace and earrings. 

Cae @ faMESHed October 2014

My shirt is brand new by Kaithleen's. You can find it in 8 colors at The Boho Culture Fair 2014. 





Skirt: Sn@tch Mesh Fritzie Cord Mini Blue
Jewelry: Cae :: Folium :: Set @ faMESHed October/ Teleport
Hair: Exile::Bad Reputation Light Blondes
Shirt: Kaithleen's Classic Shirt - Pink @ The Boho Culture Fair/ Teleport
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Ambrosia -High Platform Wedges- Autumn Navy Leaves @ Season's Story Autumn/ Teleport
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
First Pose: EverGlow Sweet 3 @ Candy Fair 2014
Last Pose: EverGlow Sweet 8 @ Candy Fair 2014

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!