Fetish Friday: Indulgence BDSM and Kink Fair

     There is a pretty big event going on for the entire month of June called the Indulgence BDSM and Kink Fair . You can find adult t...


     There is a pretty big event going on for the entire month of June called the Indulgence BDSM and Kink Fair. You can find adult themed apparel, decor, furniture, and role-play items. I found this applier latex bodysuit from Que Bella that is an event exclusive and at a special price as well during the month. There was quite a bit of just super sexy/ skanky clothes and not really fetish, but I did find a few nice new to me stores as well. 

   One of the items I found is NSFW and so I have a picture of it on my flickr but not included in the blog. A new to me store, Ama, made some original mesh strap ons that come in fitted mesh versions for Physique, Maitreya, and TMP as well as 5 standard rigged sizes. I was super excited about a new  fitted mesh strap on! I really love it. It comes with four dildo choices as well. This is a really nice original mesh find. Make sure to try a demo when you visit the Indulgence BDSM and Kink Fair this month. 




Hair: ::Exile::Shout (L) @ Arcade June
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Red Latex/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Outfit: Que Bella Bad GIrl~Red @ Indulgence BDSM and Kink Fair
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Susse Darktan CL
Lipstick: .::WoW Skins::. Sousse Lips tattoo Darker skins 04
Pose 1: ploom Hoar 2
Pose 2: Eternal Dream Beat 10

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!