Mota

     Doe (formerly ploom) has this horn inspired fantasy hair at We <3 Roleplay . You can wear it as one solid color or two tone l...


     Doe (formerly ploom) has this horn inspired fantasy hair at We <3 Roleplay. You can wear it as one solid color or two tone like I am wearing the hair. My outfit was a few rounds of Fantasy Gacha ago and my accessories were last round. I really love this fantasy look I put together! 


Top: aisling Dangara -Bra- {Onyx}
Bottom: aisling Dangara -Panties and Skirt- {Aqua}
Necklace: ::Bite & Claw:: Ionna Skies Pendant - Night Sky
Staff: ::Bite & Claw:: Ionna Skies Staff - Night Sky
Hair: Doe: Mota (Two-Tone) - Fatpack @ We <3 Roleplay
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Elsie <Biscuit> - Lid 01 - (blonde/light) @ Arcade June
[PF] Elsie Lipgloss <Biscuit> - Nude RARE @ Arcade June
[PF] Elsie <Biscuit> - Button Nose RARE @ Arcade June
[PF] Elsie Eyeshadow <Biscuit> - Smokey Brown (Lid 01) RARE @ Arcade June
Pose: Nantra Spellbinder 6
Windlight: Kirsten's Favorite Shadow Fantasy
Picture Place: Pryde

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!