Watermelon, Arcade June 2015 Contest

       There are only a few more days left in June 2015 Arcade . Have you got all of your wishlist? I still have seven commons that I ...


       There are only a few more days left in June 2015 Arcade. Have you got all of your wishlist? I still have seven commons that I can't seem to find on my wishlist and I really want two rares that I might just spend some money for if I can find them for a reasonable price. I always agonize over an Arcade Photography Contest Entry- so much so that sometimes I don't even submit one, rofl. I spent a lot of time setting the above picture up and I think its very cute. I suppose it will do for my entry this time, lol. You can't help but make something cute with the adorable items at this round of Arcade! 

      My fashion is actually all from Arcade except for my romper. My hair, necklace, skin, rare lipgloss, and shoes can all be found at Arcade June. My fitmesh romper can be found at collabor88 June and its wonderful. I need to go get a bunch of more textures. I love this watermelon one though! So cute and it goes so well with all the Arcade watermelon items, mishmish and 8f8.



Necklace: (Yummy) Nugget Crystal - Red @ Arcade June
Friend: *MishMish* Pygmy Hippo Companion - RARE @ Arcade June
Hair: .Olive. the Sweetpea Hair - Blondes @ Arcade June
Romper: Hucci Tacuru Romper - Watermelon (PhysV2) @ collabor88 June
Pose: Fashiowl - Summer Watermelon -4 @ Fit for a Princess
Shoes: Ingenue :: Carmen Wedges (Slink) :: Rouge @ Arcade June
Attached: Slink Feet, Hands, Physique
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Elsie <Biscuit> - Lid 01 - (blonde/light) @ Arcade June
Lipgloss: [Pink Fuel] Elsie Lipgloss <Biscuit> - Bitten Red RARE @ Arcade June
Nose: [Pink Fuel] Elsie <Biscuit> - Button Nose RARE @ Arcade June

Home, Furniture, and Decor from Arcade June 2015
MishMish - Pygmy Hippos (lots of them)
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bury Bear RARE and lots of commons
8f8 - Green Grocers - Watermelon Basket and Tasting Set
dust bunny . daisy houseboat . RARE
dust bunny . daisy pier . RARE
dust bunny . daisy shack . RARE
dust bunny . shade umbrella
dust bunny . life ring
dust bunny . hanging flower pot . blue
Ariskea  [ Porcelain]  Safe Buoy
Ariskea  [ Porcelain]  Tropical Plant 1
Ariskea  [ Porcelain] Life is Good At the Beach
Ariskea  [ Porcelain] Stack of SurfBoard
Sway's [Nautical] decoration . candle seashell
Past Arcade
[PM]Pixel Mode - Le Petit Chef - PIcnic Table RARE (past Arcade)
[PM]Pixel Mode - Le Petit Chef - BBQ RARE (past Arcade)
[PM]Pixel Mode - Le Petit Chef- all commons (past Arcade)

Other:
LISP - Mesh - Bergamot Square Decking - White
LISP - Mesh - Bergamot Path - White

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!