Ready To Wear

SLX Outfit Hipster: Headband, Jeans, Necklace, Sandals, Top, and Waistchain included      Sometimes it is nice to just be able to get...

SLX Outfit Hipster: Headband, Jeans, Necklace, Sandals, Top, and Waistchain included


     Sometimes it is nice to just be able to get a quick high quality outfit with all the accessories, shoes, EVERYTHING already done for you so all you have to do is throw it on and GO. Like say you have a date and you are late logging in and you thought you would have a lot of time to get ready and shop and try on 30 outfits, but nope, you are late. What do you do? Go to Ducknipple's SLX Outfit shop where you will find complete looks for 100L each during their introductory PROMO price.

SLX Outfit Blast:  Jeans, Necklace, Shoes, and Sweater included

   
     There were quite a few released recently. I am going to show you four that worked really well with my Slink Physique body and my standard size shape because that is what is most important to me personally. Working with my mesh bodies is more important than even price to me. I am wearing my physique in all these pictures using the alpha cuts in the mesh body hud only and all of these worked well with my body and my shape. You can of course try a demo of everything Ducknipple offers as well to see what works for you.


SLX Outfit Victoria: Heels, Bracelets, Necklace. Pants, and Top Included


SLX Outfit Ruined: Corset Top, Boots, Bracelets, Necklace, Panties, and Shorts included



SLX Outfit: Hipster MARKETPLACE
Hair: Magika [Hair] Restless
Poses: Everglow Comfy 4 and 5

SLX Outfit: Blast MARKETPLACE
Magika [Hair] Lessons
Pose: Everglow Comfy 3

SLX Outfit: Victoria MARKETPLACE
TRUTH HAIR Malea
Pose: Everglow Girls 338

SLX Outfit Ruined MARKETPLACE
TRUTH HAIR Nova
Pose: Everglow Girls 340

Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Elsie <Biscuit> - Lid 01 - (blonde/light) @ Arcade June

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!