Odyssey

     I have written in my Basics blog posts  that I try lots of different eyes, but always go back to IKON eyes. I like realistic, bea...


     I have written in my Basics blog posts that I try lots of different eyes, but always go back to IKON eyes. I like realistic, beautiful eyes. I have some great news for IKON lovers! There is a brand new set, Odyssey, available at The Men's Department and I love these eyes! I am wearing the color "Sky" above. These amazing eyes are available in 49 colors. Included in each purchase are Ikon's convenient 5 iris sizes in both regular and mesh eyes. Here is a collage of 12 assorted color samples in the Odyssey eye: Row 1- Clarity, Evening, Sky, Dusk, Row 2- Silverleaf, Field, Deep Hazel, Armor; Row 3- Poltergeist, Oxidation, Oak, Coffee. 





Eyes: IKON Odyssey Eyes - Sky (ML) @ The Men's Department
Eyeshadow: Shakeup! Cosmetics - Danielle
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelash
Hair: TRUTH  Octavia
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
Lipgloss: [Pink Fuel] Harley Sheer Gloss <Peach> - Dolly Pink
Pose: Everglow Onyx 7


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!