Bluety

         What is a Bluety, you say? A blueberry booty, of course. Blueberry released these amazing ripped jeans yesterday and actu...



         What is a Bluety, you say? A blueberry booty, of course. Blueberry released these amazing ripped jeans yesterday and actually they come with two booty versions. When I first put each version on, I was looking at it from the side and I did not see any difference. Then I looked straight on from the back and definitely saw the change. It is not like you have to decide because you get BOTH booty versions, but the blueberry booty is a bit tighter so it looks like the jeans hug every part of your "assets" and the cutie booty is a bit more round and slightly poked out in the back. Blue shared this gyazo to help show us the difference, blueberry booty on the right and cutie booty on the left: 
Photo by Blueberryxx Resident (owner of Blueberry)

       I think I like the booty on the right best, Blueberry Booty. What do you think? Let me know in the comments!



      My top is also by Blueberry. I got it in the May Luxe Box. If you missed this month's round, you can still get your hands on this fatpack top (with iridescent colors included!). You can sign up for Luxe Box next month (pay group join fee), then you can go to the in world Luxe Box Boutique and buy the May box that you missed. It really was a tremendous deal with amazing items inside! Worth way more than the 1K sticker price!

        I am also wearing new hair by Doe. This high side ponytail is fitted mesh so it goes around your shoulder and moves really well as you move. You can find it at Whimsical. My earrings are new by Kunglers and will be released at Shiny Shabby tomorrow. They come in five gem combinations. I paired them with another Kunglers necklace, Natalie, that you can find at the main store. My Essenz shoes, Buenos Aires, are available at The Chapter Four for only 99L for each color (12 colors available). Finally my Nantra "Walk of Shame" poses come with an entire bus stop, cell phone, and shoe props as well as 6 poses and their mirrors. Find this pose set at The Thrift Shop 13





Necklace: Kunglers Anais necklace - grape/ Teleport
Earrings: Kunglers Natalia earring - Topaz @ Shiny Shabby (May 20th)
Jeans: Blueberry - Pizza Jeans - BlueberryBooty - Maitreya/ Teleport
Top: Bueberry - Luxe Box - Leign Bustier - Maitreya
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9 
Hair: Doe: Heather (solid) - Fatpack @ Whimsical (Map of Event)
Shoes: Essenz - Buenos Aires (Slink) @ The Chapter Four
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Belleza- Mila Catwa Applier Medium
Poses: {NANTRA} Walk of Shame @ The Thrift Shop 13



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!