Should I Stay or Should I Go?

          Exile will be in The Arcade (starting Wednesday, June 1st) with two new hairstyles, Stay and Go. I am wearing Go in Blond...



         Exile will be in The Arcade (starting Wednesday, June 1st) with two new hairstyles, Stay and Go. I am wearing Go in Blondes above. It is a long wavy style with all the hair pushed in front of the left shoulder. There are 21 items to collect in this gacha machine, 20 commons and 1 Rare. Find it at the next round of The Arcade!



        I am also wearing a new Kaithleen's dress, Kunglers necklace, and Essenz shoes today. My Kaithleen's dress is new at Whimsical. I love the open sleeves of this tunic dress. You can find it for the Maitreya body in 8 color options at Whimsical. My Kunglers necklace is new at Cosmopolitan. There is about a week left of this round of the event. This Vilma necklace is available in 5 unique stone/pearl/metal combinations. Finally my sexy, strappy Essenz heels are new at Shiny Shabby.  Salvador is available in 12 single colors, 3 different combo HUDs, or a Fatpack with all 12 colors included. I am wearing Sand in Fatpack 2.  




Hair: Exile::Go @ Arcade June 2016
Necklace: (Kunglers) Vilma necklace - Teal @ Cosmopolitan
Shoes: Essenz - Salvador (All colors) Slink @ Shiny Shabby (direct TP to the shoes)
Dress: Kaithleen's Linen Dresss - Cream Maitreya @ Whimsical 
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Belleza Mila
Pose 1: aDORKable Poses Provocatve 1
Pose 2, 3: Eternal Dream Sweet Baby 10, Alea 6
Picture Place: La Vie *NEW PLACE*


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!