Sexy Sci-fi

         I was a ballerina yesterday and today I am a sexy Sci-fi character. I love my SL! My outfit started with this Kaithleen'...



         I was a ballerina yesterday and today I am a sexy Sci-fi character. I love my SL! My outfit started with this Kaithleen's original fitmesh dress (for Maitreya). The texture on it is metallic and shiny, which I thought was cool. It is a front and a back portion with the sides completely open, but the thing that made me think futuristic is there is nothing holding this dress together. Maybe in the future there will be some invisible material used to hold clothing together (that is how this picture was imagined). Anyway this dress is at 50 Shades of Lust (open til May 7th) and is available in 10 Metallic colors.  Doe released this "Spaceballs" hair at Kawaii Project. It is a gacha item and the animated Bobble headband is the Rare item in the machine. To say that I love this quirky, sci-fi hair is an understatement. Adorable piggy tails and an animated Spaceballs headband, SO super fun! It is fitted mesh and as all Doe hair, comes in a solid or two tone option. I am wearing the two tone variety with a shade in the colors hud on the left and a dipped shade in the pastels hud on the right. You have until May 10th to visit this round of Kawaii Project. 

This is an animated gif to show the movement of the Rare Spaceballs Bobbles. Please remember that gifs are very low resolution and do not show the products well. This is only so you can see the movement. Please refer to my high resolution snapshot for the item details of my outfit. 




Hair: Doe: Spaceballs (Two-Tone) - Fatpack @ Kawaii Project
Headband: Doe: Spaceballs Bobbles RARE  @ Kawaii Project
Dress: Kaithleen's Metalic Shell Dress - Placid Maitreya @ 50 Shades of Lust
Necklace: Kunglers Metallize -  necklace - Silver blue
Gun: Tenacio beach season. bubble gun pink Rare
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.9
Makeup: ::SlackGirl:: ICY Mesh&Makeup for CATWA
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Shoes: N-core CLEO METALS "Blue" for Maitreya Lara
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Hope TAN Catwa
Pose: Le Poppycock-Active measures


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!