Mesh Body Addicts May

        It is time for another fabulous round of Mesh Body Addicts ! On my Slink Physique I am wearing two new items that will be rel...



        It is time for another fabulous round of Mesh Body Addicts! On my Slink Physique I am wearing two new items that will be released May 10th for this round of MBA. My insanya tiny front tied top and Sorbet scalloped shorts are both new original fitmesh items exclusively for the event. Sorbet is a new-to-me store but the fabulous blogger Xanthe of Xantheanne's 2nd life is behind the brand and I know she knows her fashion! I am a big fan of her blog, windlights, and thankful for her many tutorials so it is cool to me to blog her items! Find these shorts at MBA in fitmesh for Slink physique and hourglass as well as a few standard sizes. My sexy insanya top, perfect for summer, is fitmesh for Slink (both) and Maitreya. 

        I have a few items from faMESHed too. Cae released the Flutter set which has a butterfly necklace, earrings, and FREE rings available. faMESHed is celebrating four years, so there are tons of free gifts at this event. All you have to do is join the faMESHed group (which is free to join).  Essenz released these sandals with tied up right past the knee rope detail. These flats are fitmesh for all the major mesh bodies so the ropes will fit you perectly. 



        Mesh Body Addicts will be here for this new round May 10th through May 31st. Go enjoy this event full of top original mesh designers making items just for you and the mesh body that you are addicted to!






Top: :::insanya::: Alina Top - Solid (S.Physique) @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Shorts: Sorbet. Short Festonne [Rose] PHYSIQUE @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Jewelry: Cae :: Flutter :: Set @ faMESHed May
Shoes: Essenz - Gambia (Slink Physique) @ faMESHed May
Head: CATWA  Candy V4.9
Glasses: REIGN.- Summer Lovin Shades #20
Body: Slink Hands, Deluxe Feet, Physique/ Teleport
Skin: [theSkinnery] Daria (Catwa Applier) - honey @ The Chapter Four May
Hair: TRUTH  Gretchen
Bag: AITUI - Beach Bag - Cloudy Day
Pose 1: {NanTra} Off the Beaten Path 2/ Teleport
Pose Prop 2: {NanTra} Life's a Beach Chair/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!