Luxe Box May

                         The first Luxe Box came today and I personally could not be happier with my items. When you join a subscrip...


            
            The first Luxe Box came today and I personally could not be happier with my items. When you join a subscription box (in SL or RL) make sure you know the brands that are participating and that your style and needs (type of mesh body for example) match up with them. I personally adore seven out of twelve of my items and I like the other five a lot. I think that is pretty great for a secret subscriber box. The fun for me was in not knowing what I would be getting and then opening ALL THE THINGS. I have five of the twelve items in my picture above (Tres Blah, Magika, Mish Mish, Scarlet Creative, tarte). I really do truly like all twelve things that I got. I think the quality is exceptional and that the designers all brought their A game. You can see them all in my plurk, HERE with normal windlights. 

         If you do not own the Maitreya Lara body, then this might not be the event for you. However, the participating designers (especially erratic) are known for favoring that body and two of the designs did come made only for Maitreya. It is one of my favorite bodies, so I am happy. I feel like I made out like a bandit. There was a lot of complaining in various groups today and I really don't understand it at all. The only advice I have is make sure you know ALL of the designers, their styles and bodies they create for before you subscribe. We were told who the participating designers were going to be (so the Maitreya only designs should not have been a surprise). The Blueberry fatpack top (which is normally 1299L) was worth the subscription alone, plus I got eleven other great things!



        If you missed this round and now that you are seeing all the things and want them, you have a chance to purchase the box next month. You have to sign up for the June box (so pay the entry fee next month), then you can go to the in world Luxe Box Boutique (starting June 1st) and buy the May round box that you missed (with your Luxe Box group tag on). I am not sure if it will be the same introductory 1000L price or higher. I suspect higher because this was truly a steal of a deal. Find out more on the official Luxe Box website



Luxe Box Items:
-tres blah- Belted Shift (Maitreya Lara)
Magika - Luxe Box: May
Scarlet Creative Aria Cottage
MishMish - Teacup Pomeranian
tarte. kendall bed 

Other:
CATWA  Jessica v4.9 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
REIGN.- Jessica Plats- RUSTIC
-Belleza- Mila Catwa Applier Medium
Pose 2: Everglow Onyx 7
Windlight: Xanthe's


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!