Casting My Spell

        October is my very favorite month in Second Life! This year it seems like the spooky times are ramped up to full blast even m...



        October is my very favorite month in Second Life! This year it seems like the spooky times are ramped up to full blast even more than usual. There are a ton of Halloween themed events starting today or soon (Salem, Momento Mori, Panic of Pumpkins, The Hallows- just to name a few) as well as fun Halloween things to do! I always make a FUN things to do October post- so be watching for that. I love the spooky, pumpkins, and costumes that come with this month. I am looking forward to all of that and new fitmesh costumes! 

        Today I went exploring spooky places for the first time to see my old favorites and new ones too. I stopped at The Haunted Home of Frankenstein made by sim designer Beatrice Elaine. She owns Wicked Designs which is her business for creating sims. This one is really well done!

        I am wearing some new things from uber. My Just Because dress is wonderful for fall. Long sleeved and hugs me in all the right places. I love the wrinkle details. My Doe hair is also new at uber. It is longer on the sides than in the back and has some cute pins holding the front to the side as well. You can find both of these new releases at the new/current round of uber. 



Hair: Doe: Jenna (solid) - Fatpack @ uber
Dress: *Just Because* Silvia Dress - FatPack - Lara  @ uber
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer- Savannah Heart Key
Boots: REIGN.- Mishi Thigh High Boots (Maitreya-Lara)- MOCHA
Skin: [Pink Fuel] CATWA Applier - Liya/ Teleport
Pose: . Infiniti . - Nightshade 7


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!